|Salary Range:||Competitive Base Salary|
|Benefits:||Full Medical, Dental, Short-Term and Long Term Disability. 401K with a company match. 2 weeks paid vacation.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We’re growing! Tundra Restaurant Supply is the National leader in the distribution of restaurant equipment, supplies and replacement parts and is based in Boulder, Colorado.|
Tundra takes pride in delivering the highest quality products while embracing every possible opportunity to “wow” our customers with service. Most importantly, we are a value based company that creates and maintains long term customer relationships. You can learn more at our industry leading website www.etundra.com. This Position has an extremely competitive base with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses!
About the Job:
We are seeking a sharply focused, entrepreneurial, highly ethical, and motivated Customer Support Representative to work in our state of the art call center who thrives in a fast paced competitive environment. Not to mention an outstanding view! You’ll need exceptional listening and solution selling skills. You’ll have the flexibility to engage and interact with the customer to service them to the highest level. This position requires direct or indirect restaurant or food service experience. Parts experience a plus.
We are looking for someone that is ready for a long term career at an exceptional company that loves our customers. You will be responsible for providing industry leading customer service by selling food service parts, supplies and equipment to existing and new accounts. This position is responsible for answering incoming phone calls, solving customer issues and identifying customer needs. We need candidates who enjoy helping people and building customer relationships.
We see the value in your work/life balance and offer a Paid Time Off schedule along with a 40 hour work week and NO WEEKENDS!
-Proficient with email/internet
- Computer skills/typing 40 wpm a plus
-Strong organizational skills/Ability to utilize planning tools
- Passionate about the art of sales
- Experience in inside sales (2 yrs)
- Passionate about taking care of customers
- Self-motivated, energetic personality, integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong ability to work well on your own and in a team environment.
- Bi-lingual a plus
-Technical or parts experience a plus
- In depth product, software training.
- A Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401K Retirement Plan with the potential of an employer matching program, medical, dental and life insurance, and Long Term Disability. Most regular full time employees are eligible after one month of service!
Tundra Restaurant Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.