Manager, Human Resources
|Salary Range:||Based on Experience|
|Benefits:||Full Medical, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Supplemental Life and 401k with Eligible Matching from Employer|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We’re growing! Tundra Restaurant Supply, a company of DFSI, is a National leader in the distribution of restaurant equipment, supplies and replacement parts and is based in Boulder, Colorado. DFSI is focused on the distribution of foodservice parts, supplies, equipment, and accessories. Headquartered in Chicago, DFSI manages operations in six distribution facilities and brand headquarters located across the United States. The combination of its geographic footprint, coupled with an expansive item profile of over 100,000 skus, enables DFSI to expedite delivery of products quickly to its valued customers.
Tundra takes pride in delivering the highest quality products while embracing every possible opportunity to “wow” our customers with service. Most importantly, we are a value based company that creates and maintains long term customer relationships. You can learn more at our industry leading website www.etundra.com.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR generalist to take the next step in their career. To be a part of the DFSI Corporate HR team with full responsibility in the delivery of HR strategies at the brand level. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
About the Job
Support the Tundra culture and value system. Develop and administer human resource programs that enhance the employee’s work experience, which includes – employee recruiting/on-boarding, development and delivery of employee and supervisory training programs, employee relations, risk management and benefits administration. This position is accountable for the delivery of Human Resources strategy at the brand level in Boulder Colorado.
Essential Job Duties:
• Support the executive team goals that support employee work relationships and experiences. Report turnover and report to upper management on a quarterly basis.
• Coach, educate and advise managers as appropriate on management/employee issues.
• Develop and deliver in-house employee / management training programs. Mentor managers / employees regarding career development plans.
• Administer all benefit programs, consult with, educate and advise employees on eligibility for insurance, and other benefits. Maintain benefit record, tracks bill and prepare documents necessary for communicating benefit coverage to employee and benefits administrator.
• Prepare and implement New Hire Orientation. Introduce Tundra Values and Mission in the new hire orientation. Prepare background paperwork. Complete all legal documentation.
• Conduct Exit interviews and prepare all documentation for termination.
• Keep abreast of appropriate employment law changes and updates.
• Keep up-to-date documents on all employees and develop necessary fair and equitable employee policies.
• Support development and creation of a workforce “Safety Culture”. Monitor Worker’s Comp cases and report to the appropriate agencies as needed. Track OSHA injuries, required training and OSHA reporting.
• Work with VP to mitigate risk in relation to EEOC and other legal claims
• Create and submit all rebuttals for unemployment claims.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Minimum 4 years experience as a HR Generalist
• Preferred experience in developing and delivering employee / supervisory training programs
• Ability to relate to all levels of employees with compassion, patience and knowledge.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications and HRIS systems
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
If you think you possess these skills, please respond with a resume, cover letter and desired salary. Tundra Restaurant Supply is an Equal Opportunity employer with a generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability. Most candidates will be eligible for benefits after 30 days of service.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.