Outside Sales Representative
|Salary Range:||Commission + Salary|
|Benefits:||Full Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401K|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We’re growing! Tundra Restaurant Supply is a National leader in the distribution of restaurant equipment, supplies and replacement parts and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
Tundra takes pride in delivering the highest quality products while embracing every possible opportunity to “wow” our customers with service. Most importantly, we are a value based company that creates and maintains long term customer relationships. You can learn more at our industry leading website www.etundra.com. This Position has an extremely competitive base with the opportunity to exponentially increase monthly commissions!
About the Job
We are seeking a sharply focused, entrepreneurial, highly ethical, and motivated outside sales representative for the Denver area who thrives in a fast paced competitive environment. You’ll need exceptional listening and solution selling skills. You’ll have the flexibility to find complete restaurant openings. You’ll also service many existing restaurants by supplying replacement supplies and parts. This position requires direct or indirect restaurant or food service experience.
We are looking for someone that is ready for a long term career at an exceptional company that loves our customers. You will be responsible for developing and serving new and existing accounts. We need candidates who enjoy meeting people and building customer relationships.
We see the value in your work/life balance and offer a Paid Time Off schedule along with a 40 hour work week and NO WEEKENDS!
- Computer skills
- Passionate about the art of sales
- Experience in outside sales
- Passionate about taking care of customers
- Self-motivated, energetic personality, integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong ability to work well on your own and in a team environment.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- A Competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, and Long Term Disability insurance. Most regular full time employees are eligible after one month of service!
Tundra Restaurant Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.